Contractor Safety & Management
Contractors safety qualify, complete site-specific safety orientation and arrive at your facility with a safety certification ID card, fully prepared - ready to work.
Effort required from your company resources? Zero.
The Contractor Safety & Management System allows a host company to safety qualify contractor companies - completely online. Qualified contractor companies register employees they plan to send to host company sites. Registered employees complete online, line-of-business-specific, site-specific safety orientation. Once orientation is complete, contractors receive an ID card which can be used to gain access to host company worksites - even track contractor time while on a host company site.
Contractors, contractors’ employees, contractor’s agents/representatives and sub-contractors must qualify and complete safety orientation before beginning work at a host company site.
Our web-based system manages risk associated with use of contractors. Key system features include:
- Contractor companies complete web-based safety qualification
(based on your organization’s safety criteria)
- Qualified contractor companies register workers they plan to send to your sites
- Contractor workers complete online, interactive, site-specific safety orientation (as required by OSHA)
- Contractor managers certify each worker’s orientation completion
- Contractors receive a Certification ID Card
(incl. Company, QR code, photo, name, authorized sites)
- Contractor workers must present their ID Card upon arrival at work site(s)
- System documents all contractor completions/interactions
- Integrated mobile apps allow you to track contractor time - and identify safety, quality and time deficiencies, and gather leading safety, quality and time indicators
- Dashboards provide real-time analytics and all the reporting necessary in the event of a corporate compliance issue, Regulatory Agency investigation, or legal action