Temporary Worker Safety & Management
Temporary Workers complete site-specific, job-specific Safety Training and arrive at your facility with a Safety Certification ID Card, fully prepared – ready to work.
Effort required from your company resources? Zero.
The Temporary Worker Safety & Management System delivers job and site-specific, safety orientation and training to temporary workers, including your organization’s policies and procedures regarding safety, health, and environmental responsibilities for work performed at your work site(s).
The web-based system allows you to manage the risk associated with use of temporary labor. Here are some of the system's key features:
- Temp Agency manager registers all temp worker they plan to send to your work sites
- Every temp worker completes online, site-specific orientation/training (in any language)
- Temp agency manger certifies each worker’s course completion
- Temporary worker receives Certification ID Card
- Temporary worker must present ID Card upon arrival at your work sites
- System documents all orientation/training temp work completions
- Mobile inspections allow you to identify safety, quality and time deficiencies, and gather leading indicators
- Dashboards provide real-time analytics and all the reporting necessary in the event of a corporate compliance issue, Regulatory Agency investigation, or legal action